Forex Trading Services

ONASIS Brokers offers a wide range of forex trading services powered by high leverage and low margin requirements. You can choose any of the available account types including islamic forex trading accounts. ONASIS Brokers uses the award-winning metatrader4 forex trading platform which is capable of using custom indicators and automated expert advisers for trading automization.

Forex Trading Instruments

Traders have a great opportunity to trade currencies online by choosing any of the provided tradable securities on our trading platform. Please check our complete list of trading instruments and/or swap rates that will be charged to non-islamic accounts.

Why Trade with ONASIS

ONASIS Brokers offers clients the ability to trade currencies online with fixed low spreads as low as 1 pip. ONASIS provides custom leverage on forex trading accounts as high as 500:1 and a low margin requirement on all tradable securities. ONASIS is a straight-through-processing (STP) broker which means that all your trades orders are passed instantly to our liquidity providers with no dealer interference in the middle (NDD).

ONASIS Offers Trading Services Worldwide

ONASIS offers retail forex services to customers worldwide. We are very proud to be of th leading service providers in Indonesia, Malaysia, Nigeria, South Africa, USA and the Egypt. Our multilingual operation and support team are proud to offer you professional services in your mother language anytime you require such.
 
 
Forex Trading Hints from Professionals
Never Invest Money into a Real Forex Account Until you Practice on a Forex Demo Account. Allow at least 2 months for demo trading. Consider this: 90% of beginners fail in the real money market only because of lack of knowledge, practice, and discipline. Those remaining 10% had been sharpening and shaping their skills on demo accounts for years before entering the real market.


Secure Forex Deposits

ONASIS Brokers Account Opening Form

Thank you for your interest in opening an online Forex trading account with ONASIS Brokers.

Please fill-in your full name and e-mail address to complete your registration.
First & Last Name
Your E-Mail Address
 I Agree with Terms of Service
 I Agree with Scalping Policies
By submitting this form, you declare reading, understanding and full acceptance of our terms of service agreement, risk statement and scalping policies. A verification email will be sent to the address you submit above with a link to verify your account. Please click the activation link to receive your trading account's login and password.